Lucca Island Mayfair Child
Colour : Multi-colour
Details : Lucca by Lorna Murray features forest-green, ivory and black coloured threads woven through its natural and grey-coloured hand-dyed fibre base to create a check pattern, with chocolate-coloured cotton trimming.
The Mayfair is our bucket-hat inspired design with a 6 cm short brim, featuring a bow ribbon.
The Mayfair is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sunray pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes
The Mayfair is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire, as a luxe fashion statement.
Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different colour ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.
Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process.
Weave : Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres.
Trim : Made from a Cotton Blend.
Care instruction :
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care.
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up.
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat.
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight.
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains.
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand.
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time.
Product Number : LMA06